info@luxefurniture.net +1-833-222-LUXE(5893)
Cart

Interior Design Services

Gucci Pink Heron Wallpaper by Interior Designer Leslie Wiles for Luxe Furniture on Palm Beach Island Florida

Whether you're looking to update just one room or a whole house, our talented design team is ready to help. With a design library filled with hundreds of mid to high end, luxury, and cutting edge furnishings, we will work to find the perfect pieces for your space! Clients can use our E-Design Service to email us pictures of rooms and pieces they are looking to have expertly finished or visit us in person by appointment at our Design Center & Showroom at 500 Northwood Road in West Palm Beach, Florida. We have 24/7 concierge services available so we can always be in touch. Reach out today & let us help you create your dream space! 

+1-833-222-LUXE(5893)

561-713-6025

Info@luxefurniture.net

Interior Design by Luxe Furniture

All Styles including Coastal, Contemporary, Modern, Eclectic, Mid Century, Palm Beach Regency, Hollywood Regency,  Industrial Modern, Transitional, and Traditional Designs!

Interior Design Luxe Furniture

Baker, Schumacher, Scalamandre, Lee Jofa, Kravet, Romo, Robert Allen, Highland House, Century, Sutherland, Janus Et Cie, Currey & Co, World's Away and so many more!

Luxe Furniture has over 150 Luxury Designer Brands only available "To The Trade" we can source to make your project truly unique! Our Interior Design Team attends all the major home furnishings events each year to stay current on all available and hot new products and make available to you!

Interior Design by Luxe Furniture in Palm Beach

We represent American brands with pride!

90% of our products are 'Made In The USA' including our own facilities in South Florida. The other 10% consists of high end vintage, antiques and artesanal pieces from all over the world, supporting global artist and bringing our clients truly unique and one-of-a-kind options.

Interior Design Leslie Wiles Luxe Furniture